Sunday, August 3, 2008

Change is awesome

I am gonna do this one in purple because i am in a good mood!

Today was good. Doug was in a better mood and we went out to dinner with a couple of our friends. I love to see them because they make me laugh.

I got a new job at tops and they are paying me more than i have ever made at any of my three previous jobs so thats pretty good.

College is starting in about two weeks. Its scary but neat. A lot of my friends are getting ready to leave this week which is sad, but its part of life. If we were meant to be life long friends we will keep in touch. If not than I dont think I will miss them that much. Brutal, but honest. Still they shared a part of my life with me and that is awesome but all things come to an end. High school is over and I am ready to begin a new chapter of existence. Bring on the change!

No comments: