Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am gonna start titling these with just the date

I started my new job today. Its not that exciting. Its just tops and I am just a cashier. But its going to be nice to make money again. I was between jobs for a month. So getting a paycheck again is going to be great.

So my friend Tiffany and her steady boy friend Cory want to get an apartment with me and Doug. Maybe thats a good idea, maybe not. Its hard to say. I dont think I would get sick of them because we will all be so busy, but I think the money might still be tight. I just dont understand how Doug expects to pay for a wedding and a house in two years if we cant pay for anything now. What is going to change that much in two years? Nothing I can think of.... oh well.

It was still a good day today. It went by very quickly. Orientation ran late. I went to get a prescription. Then I visited Will at work and met Tiffany at work. We went to UB to find our classes then we looked at apartments. Then I went to dinner with Doug. Then I came home. It was a good day.

No comments: