Saturday, August 2, 2008

You know who you are

I really hate you. I hate you and everything about you. You are the most miserable and rude asshole ever. You do nothing but put people down, even people you are supposed to "love". But you do not know what love is. You don't even love me. Your fucking fiance. Why would you propose to me when you do not even love me? Why would you screw with my emotions like that? Do you get some sick pleasure out of it? Because you remind me of your sister and my father and grandfather all of whom you hate. So you are a hypocrit on top of it! You make me miserable, you make your family miserable, you make your friends miserable and you even make yourself miserable. You need to work some things out in your life and in your head. Because I am sick of being harrassed and brought down and made fun of and yelled at. You drive me crazy in the worst of ways and I hate you. Just leave me alone please.

No comments: