Monday, August 4, 2008

Happiness

Another good day. Two in a row!

Today I felt really alive. Like the breeze was so beautiful and the sunshine. The flowers were gorgeous and the feeling of being held in Doug's arms. Everthing was just in place and at peace for once. It truely was a good day. Scratch that... a great day.

Then I went out with Tiffany. Its good to just be out with the girls sometimes... well girl. We went and tried on dresses. I tried on bridal gowns and she tried on a brides maid dress. I am really excited about the wedding. Things are beginning to look brighter with Doug. I wanna move up the wedding date.

Now tommorow I am going out with Tiffany and Emily and Kristen to eat and chill. Kristen is leaving for college very soon and it is kind of a good bye. I am going to miss her! We used to be really great friends in middle school and this year we got close again. Its awesome. I just hope we keep in touch.

Well I am going to watch tv now. I hope you are having a great day too!

No comments: